Losing weight is a journey that few find the path to success. Unlike
the celebrities who work with nutritionists, cooks, trainers, and
assistants to help them plan and cook their meals, stick to their
exercise programs and take care of their schedule, we have to sort out
the information and arrange a game plan ourselves. But it can be done!
The secret to losing weight is obvious: Combine proper nutrition & daily exercise
These are my TEN Steps of the "Naked Nutrition" program.
1. Eat 7-9 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
2. Eat color and variety as often as possible
3. Monitor and eat 25 grams of fiber daily including at least 5 grams of whole grains.
4. Eat 80-100 grams of protein.
5. Drink water over any other beverage with every meal.
6. Get at least 7 hours of sleep every day (making up hours on weekends if you cannot sleep at least 7 hours weekdays)
7. Find your breath and count five slow deep breaths every morning, lunch, dinner and before every meal.
8. Start an exercise program. Pain Free the Natural Way is an easy to follow stretching and strengthening program to bridge the gap from sedentary lifestyle to active.
9. Walk at least 10,000 steps every day.
10. Limit processed foods and be conscious of your choices each time you fuel your precious engine.
More tips for weight loss
Write yourself a letter, outlining your goals, time of completion and
steps you will actively take to achieve those goals. Keep it with you.
Do your best to see the possibility of a new you. Do your best to
fulfill the program as outlined. Do your best to react to stress in a
Do your best to change your life.
www.mypyramid.govVisit this site to create a customized pyramid that includes
recommendations for daily calories, fat and nutrients based on your
age, gender, & activity level.
www.bakespace.com Visit this site for recipes
www.calorieking.com Visit this site
to find the fiber and protein values of food.
www.quackwatch.com Visit this site for latest research on products and their health
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.