Under the heading "better late than never," I give you:
- "Hands of Love" - Miley Cyrus from Hands of Love soundtrack)
- "Million Ways to Live" - Mapei
- "Arm's Length" - Kacy Hill
- "Stone Cold" - Demi Lovato
- "Hold Up, Wait a Minute" - Zhu
- "Where'd You Go" - Boy & Bear
- "Runnin Away" - RDGLDGRN
- "Lay Down" - Son Little
- "Feel" - D.A. Wallach
- "Homecoming" - Josh Ritter
- "7 Years" - Lukas Graham
- "Easy" - Seinabo Sey
- "Hot" - Powers
- "Death Row" - Jimi Charles Moody
- "Magic Hour" - Aoife O'Donovan
If you are suspicious of the fact that practically the only familiar names on that list are Miley and Demi, I urge you to give them a try before passing judgement- those girls can SING! They might even inspire me to write a post about the strong female acts currently floating around. No promises, though. Until next time, good music only, please!
If you enjoyed this post, join me on Facebook for future thoughts on music.
Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button so you don’t miss a single post. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
Filed under: Uncategorized