As the American people prepare for the 1st debate of the 2012 Presidential Election, here at the Mayor Daily I'll be live tweeting the following drinking game dreamed up by the Daily Caller. Grab your favorite adult beverage and follow all the fun live on twitter.com/themayordaily.
Official 2012 Presidential Debates Drinking Game Rules from The Daily Caller
Drink if either candidate:
- Addresses his opponent in the 3rd Person
- Compliments his opponents personal life or family
- Ignores a question by addressing the audience
- Argues with the moderator
Drink if Barack Obama:
- Says " Let me be clear"
- References Bain Capital
- Blames the Bush Administration
- Says "Millionaires" or"Billionaires"
Drink if Mitt Romney:
- Touts his plan to create 12 million jobs
- Says "entrepreneurs" or "small businesses"
- Brings up Ronald Reagan
- Says "private sector"
- If a candidates goes over their allowed time, CHUG UNTIL THE HOST STOPS THEM
- If either candidate says "ROMNEYCARE" or"OBAMACARE" RAISE YOUR DRINK, the last player to raise their drink must finish it
- FINISH YOUR DRINK if Obama brings up Romney's "47%" comment
- FINISH YOUR DRINK if Romney brings up Obama's "the private sector is doing fine" gaffe
- EVERYONE CHUGS if Romney brings up "You Didn't Build That"
More Debate Night Fun
The Original Obamaphone Video
Filed under: Uncategorized