Forgotten Building: The Coliba
Atop the building at 2213 North Clybourn Avenue in Lincoln Park reads “THE COLIBA.” Older North Side readers will recognize this building as a major community center for Romanian citizens. The Coliba was opened in 1920 by the parish of St. Mary’s Romanian Orthodox Church, which was originally located nearby at 1345 W. Webster Avenue. At... Read more »