- Ron Artest did auction off his 2010 championship ring for "over $500,000" and already made out the first $50,000 check from the proceeds to aid awareness and treatment of mental health issues with children.
- Kevin Durant's sloppy start was over a while ago.
- LeBron-less Cavs go from second-most popular to least popular team on the road. Meanwhile, the Heat are the most popular NBA act on the road, followed by the Lakers and Bulls.
- Responding to LeBron agreeing teams ought to be contracted because the league is "watered down," Nets Coach Avery Johnson said, "I disagree. Maybe the league would be better if we didn't have three stars on one team. Who knows?" Exactly my thoughts. A league with more teams like the Nets than teams like the Heat would be a much a better league to a lot of people. You know, idiots who prefer the NCAA.
LeBron said he never supported contraction because he had no clue what the word meant when he discussed supporting the idea that is contraction.... I swear you can't make this shit up.
- Yao Ming's expiring contract is on the trade market.
- Rob Mahoney looks at the trillion.
- Steve Francis was cut from the Beijing Ducks of the Chinese Basketball Association and is looking like more and more of a crackhead with age.
Also: China's banned "overusing" English words and acronyms. Specifically: NBA. The Chinese equivalent is 10 characters.