Texas-sized a-hole Rick Perry still has it! He recently brought up her teenage sex life while attempting to discredit her ideas as a 50-year old Harvard Law School grad and Texas State Senator. Upon hearing that, a few replies came to mind.
1. So because she had a baby before marriage her logic-based arguments are invalid?
2. That's true, she used to be a teen mom- but you ARE Rick Perry*.
3. ..."and, let's see. I can't. The third one, I can't. Sorry. Oops.".
4. So Jesus is strongly AGAINST people using their own bodies to act in accordance with their biological instincts in consenting physical congress, but he is totally FOR executing the mentally handicapped? Got it.
5. If you want to be like Jesus, instead of rejecting Wendy Davis' ideas because you think she's a bit of a, "Mary Magdalene", shouldn't you befriend her and listen to her plight kinda like Jesus did?
*-big ups to Mr. Bergstrom