You can always can count on Huffington Post for two things. 1) Their headlines are only to entice you to click on them, as opposed to actually informing you, and 2) The homepage will have at least three of the following 11 headlines up at any given time, but usually it's closer to six.
1. WATCH: This Video, Which we Won't Describe, Looks Innocuous but it's EPIC!
2. (Female celebrity) Shows Sideboob!
3. Is this the Skimpiest Bikini/ skirt/top/shorts ever?
4. Guess the Celebrity in this 4th Grade Picture
5. You Won't Believe the Bigoted Comment Made by This Republican/Southerner
6. WATCH: Bill O'Reilly/Ann Coulter Scream About X.
7. WATCH: Jon Stewart and/or Stephen Colbert TOTALLY Make fun of X
8. 6 Things you can do with Your iPhone, but Probably Aren't
9. Check out this Photoshop FAIL in Women's Fashion!!
10. 8 Summer Fruits and Vegetables NOT to buy Organic
10. Paul Krugman of the New York Times says he told ya so