Do you want to learn more about online privacy? Do you want to know how to protect your personal information or how to protect the privacy of others? Do you want to understand why data privacy matters?
Kim Z. Dale is an information security specialist who is available to speak to your company, club, or other organization. Kim combines her information technology expertise with her background in theatre to deliver presentations that are informative and entertaining. Whether you want a formal presentation or a casual Q&A session, Kim will customize a program to meet your group's specific needs and interests.
If you are interested in having Kim Z. Dale speak to your group please fill out this form.
For ideas about possible presentation topics, see these past blog posts:
- 5 reasons you should care about privacy issues
- Teach kids Internet security before the sex talk
- How a typo can expose your private data
- Facebook privacy: You should worry about people more than policies
- Even on the Internet some people prefer privacy
- Pseudonyms and anonymity: A fake name won't protect privacy for long