I'm a quarter of the way through my project to make lists of 40 items for each of the 40 weeks leading up to my 40th birthday. Since starting this blog I've created the requisite 10 lists plus another 10 non-list posts. I've even posted one photo gallery.
Here are my 5 most viewed posts to date:
- List 8: Fascinating True Stories. Looking for something interesting to watch? Perhaps you'll find one of these documentaries intriguing. Many of them are available to stream. This is by far my most read posts, helped out significantly by spending a day featured on the right rail of the Chicago Tribune site.
- List 5: Information Security Basics. Do you do all these things to protect your data?
- List 3: Eating in Edgewater/Andersonville. I share some of my favorite places to eat in my neighborhood.
- List 7: Chicago Shooting Victims. I never anticipated doing a list this serious. In a follow up I explained why I posted it.
- List 4: My First Lollapalooza Was Evacuated. When I finally decided to go to Lollapalooza I experienced more than just a music festival; I experienced a weather emergency. You'll never guess where I found shelter! (Unless you've already read the post.)
The complete List of Lists is here.
Thank you for reading. I hope you'll stick with me for another 30 weeks. You can also like Listing Toward Forty on Facebook for additional links and comments. For random bursts of potential genius not to exceed 140 characters, follow me on Twitter where I am @observacious.