To be fair, any gay guy can list off a top 10 list of the
hottest male Football players today, but, I've decided to do something a bit
different. Yes, I'm a football fan. No, not just for the nice butts and
muscular physiques, but, I genuinely enjoy it. Sidenote:I actually played Varsity
football in High School - wide receiver and running back; they called me "Bruiser." I wasn't that great
but I enjoyed the physicality of the sport - interpret that anyway you like. But,
it was genuinely fun!
So, I've decided to put a list of the 10 Hottest Chicago Bears players and what
each player needs to do in order for a victory on Sunday against the Packers.
Here it goes:
10. Chicago Bears cornerback Charles Tillman has a unique look, but I'm a little pissed at him. He's been praising the Packers for a while now, and I get it...they're a great team. But, Tillman, instead of saying how great the Packers are, why don't you focus on how to out-execute their defense. And, know that key to beating Packers QB Aaron Rodgers is the defensive line and you. Make it work, man!
9. Linebacker Lance Briggs has more than just a handsome face but he's, arguably, one of the NFL's best outside linebackers, and he has asserted himself as one of the keys to the Bears' defense. The Bears were 0-2 when Briggs was out or didn't play much - which says alot.
8. What makes Josh Bullocks so attractive is pretty just his great looks. As second string (3 tackles) and sixth year safety, I rather see him off the field. You can look hot from the sideline, right?
7. Linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa in the gay world would be considered a Bear. So, it's only fitting that he's apart of the Chicago Bears. But, Tinoisamoa will set the tone for Bears' run defense. And, he plays fast. I'm confident with him on the defense s confident they can shut down the Packers.
6. Israel Idonije is the cuttest Teddy Bear ever - don't you just want to cuddle with him? But, if he truly wants to shine on Sunday, a pass rush is a must for the Bears, which means DLs Julius Peppers and Israel Idonije have to be factors early and often.
5. Matt Forte: Besides his amazing body and
kissable lips (yup, I said it!), if you truly wanna beat the Bears you
simply have to stop Matt Forte. I'm afraid without him, the Chicago
Bears would not have made it this far. No pressure, Matt, but you are
the key to the win!
4.Chris Harris is arguably Chicago's best secondary safety. If
able to roam despite the hip injury, he could be a difference maker.
And, the Bears really don't want to be without one of their leaders,
especially against Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
3. Jay Cutler: As one of the top running quarterbacks in the NFL,
Jay is, by far, one of my most favorites to watch. He makes plays with
his feet and he's smart with the football, and he's definitely got a
great arm. He's just a great all-around quarterback.
2. In addition to the big ears, defensive end Julius Peppers is not only sexy on the field, and off, but he's had quite a statistical year, finishing with 8.5 sacks, but I think we all can agree he made a substantial impact thus far. The Bears have won 12 games this year without big sack numbers from Peppers, but they will need more Sunday given how hot the Packers offense has been.
1. Brian Urlacher not only gives me a Football hard-on but he's also, I think, one of the Bears best players. For Brian, Sunday's game is an opportunity to return to the Super Bowl for the second time in his 11-year career. Playing middle linebacker in Chicago is probably the most coveted position in football...I have no doubt he will do great on Sunday!
Here's what I expect the score to be:
There you have it, my Top 10 Hottest Chicago Bears Players...I'll be watching this Sunday!