We all try new products, diets and programs to help us obtain our dream body. Many want the least amount of effort to achieve these dreamy results. But you need to be careful if you tend to look for the latest fad, instead of applying yourself to a straight workout. So what are some differences between fitness junk and quality equipments/programs. I have provided 5 explicit tips on understanding these differences. Keep inmind whatever you do that not all sweat is created equal.
- There is a difference between an activity being a workout and just feeling difficult.
- There is a difference between a movement employing a healthy use of the muscles verse fatiguing the muscles because they are being used.
- There is a difference between a muscle-action that is ballistic (without muscular control) verse dynamic (with muscular control).
- There is a difference between a productive use of muscles of the body and carelessly using the body.
- There is a difference between a healthy repetitive use of he joints that recruit the muscle fibers for full concentric and eccentric contractions and movement that simply moves the joints excessively.
Some of these products seem a bit perverted. That is not why I choose them, but they are silly gadgets. I will admit, I love the electric staplers, battery operated screwdrivers and even the chop-socky dicers. But when it comes to my body, what I put in it, how I move it and what I use to fix it – I want quality everything. There are so many fantastic fitness programs, products, equipments, routines and trainers. But I would avoid spending your money of these 5 crazy products.
1. Japanese Cowgirl
2. Hawaii Chair
3. Shake Weight
4. 6 Seconds Abs
5. Contour Belt EMS Machine