Yes, it's that time once again - time for me to drop in with some reading suggestions. Thankfully, job seeking - as well as launching a new socially good-oriented tech blog - has kept me busy. Also had a great interview yesterday, and I was able to hang out last week with some of my fellow Chicago Now bloggers.
But today, dear reader, I offer some various items for your consideration. Enjoy!
- I never thought I would see this happen in my lifetime, but The Savvy Intern has provided a guide for when profanity on the job might be permissible.
- Discovered via Linked In - sometimes, it pays to have a very literate writing style, especially when job seeking.
- Speaking of Linked In, here are suggestions for making your profile more visually striking.
- Although slightly more business oriented, these tips on social media are good for job seekers as well.
- Here's an infographic that describes ways to destroy your productivity...because sometimes, a bad example is the only example some of us have.
- Some people consider Linked In an extension of their social media profile. Here are some ways to avoid making Facebook-style mistakes.
- If you sometimes feel unlucky, why not consider making your own luck?
- And finally, some leadership tips for when we finally acquire that dream job