WHAT: The Beauty Experiment
WHEN: Saturday, October 12, 2013
WHERE: Catalyst Ranch , 356 W. Randolph Street #3W, Chicago IL 60661
HOW TO JOIN: Complete your application here.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
A four-hour workshop that looks a little somethin’ like this…
Hour 1: Get Comfy
- Lay the ground-rules for a judgment + bullshit free zone
- Get to know your fellow BEers through gutsy dialogue + positive interaction
- Soul-shaking stories in a group-share format
Hour 2: Unravel Stories
- Exercise[s] to help you deep-dive into your personal story + body beliefs
- Activities to crack the code on what’s keeping you stuck in negative thoughts, self-defeating patterns + mediocre living
- A little bold + brazen role-playing in smaller breakout groups
Hour 3: Flip Scripts
- Your chance to actually rewrite the story of your gorgeous body + share it with the group [a story uplifting + energizing to help you ditch the self-defeating chatter for good.]
- Script-flipping, body embracing + foundation-laying for self-improvement.
Hour 4: Celebrate
- A big ass party, tons of photos [+ a little surprise] to close it all out
The Extra Feel-Good Stuff
- Real women. Raw moments.
- Compassion from folks who share similar struggles + ‘get you’
- Honest conversations + [probably] a few tears.
- High-5s, wild laughter + a room full of supportive hopefuls
- Healthy snacks + rad music
- Swag bag stuffed with goodies
- A post-BE Facebook Group, so you can keep the good times rollin’
- A sisterhood
- A movement
Like Allie LeFevere on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllieLeFevere
Tweet Allie LeFevere at @AllieLeFevere
Tweet me at @JenTravelsLife
Tags: Allie LeFevere, beauty, beauty experiment, beauty workshop, body, Catalyst Ranch, change, chicago, exercise, food, health, jen knoedl, jenchicago, movement, music, party, reflection, self, sisterhood, uplift, video blogger, video review, vlogger, workshop