WHAT: GEM Education Continuing Education Seminar
WHERE: Holiday Inn O'Hare Area, (5615 N Cumberland Avenue)
WHEN: June 22, 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
TICKET COST: $159 per pax
This seminar is brought by GEM Educational Foundation. It is accredited to provide Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists with 7 hours of Continuing Education credit, and will explain the principles and techniques of those professionals specific to older adults.
What you will learn from the seminar:
- Describe the fundamental concepts of effective exercise prescription for older adults.
- Identify issues therapists should consider during patient assessment in order to improve accuracy in answering questions at both evaluation and discharge.
- Identify and examine the functional assessment tools that demonstrate efficacy for the older adult population
- Develop strategies for identifying functional deficits, writing functional goals, and incorporating appropriate rehabilitative activities into practice and documentation
- Learn how to effectively communicate to payers through effective documentation and documentation of medically necessary skilled services.
This field is rapidly expanding as the American population ages, and this seminar will help anyone who knows an older adult (which is everyone!) feel more comfortable doing physical exercises with their older loved ones.
Save $70! Email Mona Canete to get a discounted price of $89!
Click here to register: Seminar Registration Form
For more information, visit this site: Gem Foundation