Winter just won't seem to let go. I don't mind cold and snow, I live in Chicagoland after all. But by March, my thoughts turn to the sounds of turkeys gobbling or line peeling off my reel. I've had enough winter. Here are a few ideas to help fill in the weekends until spring rolls into full swing.
This is my Top 5 list to break the winter blues:
1. Clean guns. They all need cleaning after a three month workout.
2. Go shed hunting. This is a great way to get the kids out of the house and cure cabin fever.
3. Plan a trip. Read through that bag of brochures you collected at the sports shows.
4. Re-spool your fishing reels. Don't lose the big one because of a nick in your line.
5. Find something online to buy your wife or girlfriend (for when you take off on your next hunting or fishing trip.)
Enjoy. See you in the Spring!
For more adventure ideas, check out Dan Stef Outdoors!
Filed under: Outdoors Fun