Tune in to the Fishing and Outdoor Radio Show on Wednesday, November 10 from 6:30 to 7:30 PM. Why? We'll have a very special guest on this week, bass fishing pro Mike Iaconelli.
The show is heard simulcast on five stations throughout Chicagoland. The show airs on WCSJ AM 1550, WCSJ FM 103.1, WSPY FM 107.1, WSPY AM 1480, and WSQR AM 1180 live every Wednesday from 6:30 to 7:30 PM.
Listen in as we will also be announcing a contest where you can win an Exclusive Bass University Certificate to attend the The Bass University, The Institution for Advanced Anglers. (Valueis$225)
This program is coming to the Chicago area on December 4th and 5th. It's going to be a 2 day long bass fishing seminar program featuring some of the biggest names in the sport. Pros like Mark Zona, Pete Glusezk, Brent Earler, Greg Hackney, Byron Velvick and Mike Iaconelli will be on hand to give seminars and one on one instruction.
For more information on the Bass University, visit www.thebassuniversity.com. You might win but bring your son, daughter, your wife or fishing partner. You can learn how to register on their site.
Here is some more information from their site:
"Location: Marriott Chicago O'Hare, 8535 W Higgins Rd, Chicago, IL 60631-2806, (773)693-4444.
Special room rate for Bass University students: $89.00 a night. Room availability limited. Book today!
Registration begins Saturday at 7am. Class runs 8am to 5pm both Saturday and Sunday. Stick around after class to check out our on-site tackle shop or just spend some extra time chatting with the pros.
- Pete Gluszek (Dec.5) - Spinnerbait Secrets and Understanding Smallmouth Movements
- Mike Iaconelli (Dec. 4th only) - Finding Bass on New Bodies of Water and Football Head Jig Fishing
- Brent Ehrler (Dec. 5) - Advanced Drop shotting and the Flick Shake Technique
- Mark Zona (Dec. 4th) - Tube jig techniques and Great lake Smallmouth Secrets
- Byron Velvick - (Dec 5th) - Swimbait Basics and Advanced Swimbait Techniques
- Greg Hackney - (Dec. 4th) - Advanced Jig Fishing and Shallow Cranking "
Don't forget to tune in on Wednesday, Nov 10.
The Fishing and Outdoor Radio Show is heard simulcast on five stations throughout Chicagoland. The show airs on WCSJ AM 1550, WCSJ FM 103.1, WSPY FM 107.1, WSPY AM 1480, and WSQR AM 1180 live every Wednesday from 6:30 to 7:30 PM.