Enjoy this simple recipe/menu plan and feel free to email me for more details about how to prepare dishes. Here's to healthy and whole!!
• Orzo Pasta Salad: 105 Calories/8 oz.
Orzo, dried pomegranate, roasted pine nuts, goat cheese; balsamic
• Corn Salad: 71 Calories/8 oz.
Corn, green peppers, red peppers, red onion, basil, vinegar, black pepper
• Chicken Vegetable Rice Soup: 145 Calories/8 oz.
Chicken, brown rice, onions, carrots, celery, tomatoes, basil, thyme, peppers, garlic
ENTRÉES & SIDES:
• Stuffed Tomatoes: 156 Calories/per 1 tomato
Heirloom tomatoes, stuffed with saffron yellow rice, scallions, pine nuts, raisins
• Chicken w/sautéed Cauliflower & Green Beans: 176 Calories/8 oz.
Poached chicken breasts, fresh herb seasoned cauliflower, fresh green beans
• Crab Cakes & Brown Rice Mirepouix: 292 Calories/8 oz.
Scratch made cakes with side of brown rice and sautéed veggies mixed
• Sesame Vegan Stir Fry: 202 Calories/8 oz.
Gourmet mushrooms, peppers, onion, garlic, chestnuts, baby corn cobs; sesame
• Fish Tilapia Filets w/Squash & Red Onions: 269 Calories/8 oz.
Sautéed seasoned filets, squash, and red onions
• Fresh Fruit Salad: 144 Calories/8 oz.
Strawberries, Green & Red Grapes, Blueberries
• Blueberry Muffins: 60 Calories/1 muffin
Scratch made; fresh blueberries, corn meal, honey, bread flour