• Iceberg & Arugula Mix: 10 Calories/8oz.
Add-ons of grape tomatoes, celery stalks, carrot sticks
• Fresh Organic Romaine Greens: 10 Calories/8 oz.
Keep it healthy by adding a balsamic or low-fat dressing: Add to calorie content
• SOUP: “Mock” Hamburger Soup 145 Calories/8 oz.
Lean ground turkey, onions, carrots, celery, tomatoes, basil, barley, ketchup
• Moroccan Couscous Salad: 195 Calories/8 oz.
Couscous, scallions, zucchini, golden raisins, mint, rind of an orange
ENTRÉES WITH SIDES:
• Shrimp & Chorizo Paella and Yellow Mexican Rice: 341 Calories/8 oz.
Shrimp, Spanish chorizo, garlic, saffron, yellow rice, tomatoes, peas
• Poached Chicken Breasts, Broccoli & Mango Sauce: 274 Calories/8 oz.
Skinless Chicken, red onion, jalapeno, tomato, mangos, cilantro, steamed broccoli spears
• Garlic, Cheese Tortellini with Vegetables: 344 Calories/8 oz.
Red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, broccoli, lemon, tarragon, Parmesan cheese
• Indian Chicken Curry with Cauliflower & Pea Pods: 264 Calories/8 oz.
Curry, garlic, basil, pea pods, cauliflower florets
EXTRA FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
• Fresh Fruit Salad: 150 Calories/8 oz.
Available fruits for the season
• Banana Oatmeal Muffins: 170 Calories/1 muffin
Rice flour, old fashioned oats, brown sugar, nutmeg, vanilla bean, almond, bananas
8 ounces = 1 cup
Please leave comment if you try a recipe or need more details regarding menu, and I will comment back. Thanks!