• Mixed Lettuce Greens 50 Calories/8 oz.
Mix and match with salad add-ons
• Fresh Organic, locally grown Romaine 50 Calories/8 oz.
Add your favorite low-calorie dressing as a balsamic
• Cool Cucumber Salad 11Calories/8 oz.
English cucumbers, cilantro, fresh lemon juice, and a dash of fresh mint
SOUP: Chicken Vegetable 127 Calories/8 oz.
Includes Salad add-ons/raw vegetables: Your Favorites!
Orange & Green Pepper, Carrots, Celery, Cherry Tomatoes
ENTRÉES & SIDES:
• Baked Cod with Green Bean Almandine 285 Calories/8 oz.
Cod with lemon juice and thyme; green beans with honey, lemon and silvered almonds
Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes OR Microwave in container
• Turkey Chili with Honey Corn Loaf: 275 Calories/8 oz.
Lean turkey, garlic, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, chili spices, cumin and pepper
Reheat stove top OR heat in microwaveable container until hot
• Roasted Chicken Vesuvio: 255 Calories/8 oz.
Roasted breasts of chicken with garlic, white wine, basil, fingerlings, and very little peas!
Heat in microwaveable container or heat in oven 350 degrees until heated through
• Poached Chicken Breasts with Artichoke Hearts 323 Calories/8 oz.
Organic chicken breasts, shallots, lemon, goat cheese, lemon juice, parsley, thyme
Reheat in oven at 350 degrees until hot OR heat in microwave
• Cranberry Turkey Burgers & sautéed Squashes: 209 Calories/8 oz.
Lean turkey, onion, sage, panko crumbs, whole cranberries, cranberry sauce topping; whole wheat tops; pan sautéed squash
RAW: NEED TO COOK. Once cooked, then
Heat burger and squash in microwave until hot; assemble and enjoy!
• Fresh Fruit Salad 155 Calories/3x3 Slice
Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and red grapes
• Oat/Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins 110 Calories/1
Oats, wheat flour, rice flour, cinnamon sugar