• Romaine Greens: 10 Calories/8oz.
Add-ons of cherry tomatoes, celery stalks, carrot sticks, sliced cucs, red peppers
• Fresh Organically Grown Mixed Greens: 10 Calories/8 oz.
Keep it healthy by adding a balsamic or low-fat dressing: Add to calorie content
• Iceberg Lettuce: 10 Calories/8 oz.
• SOUP: Vegetable Barley Soup: 105 Calories/8 oz.
Broccoli, onions, carrots, celery, green beans, basil, barley, ketchup, herbs, bay leaf
ENTRÉES & SIDES:
• Shrimp & Chorizo Paella: 341 Calories/8 oz.
Shrimp, Mexican chorizo, baby broccoli, garlic, yellow rice, saffron
• Italian Style Chicken & Baby Carrots: 289 Calories/8 oz.
Skinless Chicken with basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary, garlic
• Vegetable Stir Fry with Long Grain Rice: 208 Calories/8 oz.
Mixed veggies stir fried in Asian/sesame sauce over rice
• Mango Salsa Chicken with Asparagus: 254 Calories/8 oz.
Fresh made mango sauce, red onions, and sautéed asparagus
• Sweet & Sour Pork & Squash: 269 Calories/8 oz.
Pork Tenderloin, red peppers, broccoli, pineapple, squash
• Fresh Fruit Salad: 110 Calories/8 oz.
Pineapples, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, green grapes
• Raspberry Oat Muffins: 66 Calories/1 muffin
Pureed fresh raspberries, oats, brown sugar, brown eggs, fresh vanilla bean
Remember 8 ounces = 1 cup