4 ounces whole wheat pasta
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 pound boneless, cubed chicken breast
2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh garlic
1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
Red pepper flakes; just a pinch
1/2 pound fresh green beans, rinse and cut
2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, rinse and set aside. (Keep the water to blanch the green beans)
2. Heat a saute pan over medium heat and add the olive oil until hot.
3. Take the cubed chicken and add to the pan, almost cooking through, about 4-6 minutes. Stir.
4. Combine the garlic in the saute pan and cook for about 1 minute, until very fragrant. Reduce the heat.
5. Add the tomatoes and red pepper flakes, stir again.
6. Toss the green beans in the past water for about 2 minutes.
7. Join the green beans and pasta into the saute pan with the chicken and tomatoes. Toss together to combine.
8. Garnish eat plate with a sprig of parsley and 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
Warning: This recipe may be under 350 calories or less!! Try the recipe out and let me know your feedback!!!