1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup semi-sweet white chocolate chips
1 cup dark chocolate chips
4 eggs, medium size
3/4 cup brown sugar, pack it
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/8 teaspoon honey
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon pure vanilla
4 ounces Brandy
2 cups whole milk
5 cups cut up stale bread; prefer french, but any will work
1. Turn your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan which fits 6 cups, set aside.
2. Mix together the chocolate chips and melt about 1 cup and also set that aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, honey, ginger, nutmeg and vanilla along with the melted chocolate.
4. Once your batter is smooth and blended, add the milk slowly, mixing well.
5. Add the cubed bread pieces, stir, and let the batter rest for about 45 minutes, stirring twice during that time.
6. Using the prepared loaf pan, place 1/2 the batter into the pan.
7. Sprinkel any remaining chocolate chips on top of the batter and place remaining batter mix over.
8. Bake time is about 45-60 minutes, or until the center of the loaf is set.
9. May serve this a little warm with a dab of cool whip topping.
Enjoy!!! Feedback about recipe is appreciated!