Welcome back friends...you take a few weeks off from writing and you'll miss the world.
I figured a break from blogging was due to refresh and recapture the magic of spitting your ideas onto a virtual canvas.
In the two weeks that I was gone, here is a rundown on what happened (in case you lived under a rock and just decided to come out again):
- New Macbooks & iOS 6 announced (but no new iPhone 5 yet...boo)
- New albums from Linkin Park and Smashing Pumpkins (is it 1999 again?)
- LeBron James and his team of villains finally won him his first NBA Championship
- The LA Kings won the Stanley Cup after being the 8th seeded team
- White Sox trade for Kevin Youkillis and are still in 1st place
- Cubs bring up Superboy Anthony Rizzo and are still in 1,000,182th place in some division
- Weather is supposed to hit 100 degrees on Thursday (is it sad that I'm thinking of taking the day off?)
And I bet so much more crap that I can't even remember.
Hell of a way to start the summer and where's all the rain?
Enjoy your Monday and hopefully the week doesn't eat you alive...