How is it already August???
Just yesterday it seemed like April and we still had snow falling or that it was July and Lake Michigan was falling out of the sky...
Where did the summer go and who took it? Maybe it was the same thief that almost took the NFL season away from us?
To be completely honest, August is probably my favorite month of the year, it's when:
- We celebrate both my dad's and my birthday
- Lollapalooza takes place in Chicago (even though this year's lineup leaves a lot to be desired)
- It's normally extra hot outside so it gives me more of an excuse to be a hermit and stay inside
- Football (and Fantasy Football) season is right around the corner
- It's closer to Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas...my favorite three holiday's
Who can deny any of those things wouldn't make it a special month in my life, but honestly where did the time go?
Did everyone else's "best three months of the year" just fly by?