While preparing for the new year over here at Hammervision, I like to look back and see which posts got the most traction. Here they are, the most viewed posts of 2015, in case you missed them.
1. This is how rumors get started. I had completely forgotten about this post; and when I saw the title, it took me a second to remember what it was. It was all about the time I thought Lauryn Hill died.
2. Awesome Halloween costume ideas from this year's movies. These posts by John always do well, and they're fun to read.
3. 5 Best Movie Theaters in Chicago. This oldie from 2013 was our third most-read post of the year. It's a bit out of date. I think John needs to re-do this one. *cough*
4. A mom reviews a video game: Who are the best Skylanders? Speaking of posts that need to be updated...
5. 15 gay-themed movies that everyone should see. Another perennial favorite that could use a reboot.
6. 9 simple rules for taking your toddler to the movies. But this one is perfect as-is.
9. 15 recent movies you probably haven't seen, but should (2014 edition). These are always my favorite posts from John. So many good recommendations.
10. Parents, your sons can watch My Little Pony. I still stand by this. My Little Pony is for everyone. Fluttershy is best pony.
Enjoy this post? Click like on the Hammervision Facebook page and join the party.
Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
Filed under: Uncategorized