I had a couple "Gwyneth Lite" days on Wednesday and Thursday, though I did stay within her healthy guidelines...mostly.
Here's what my Wednesday looked like (minus some snacking, like on Trader Joe's cheddar puffs. I need my puffs, kids):
- Breakfast: Two slices of Trader Joe's sprouted wheat bread with butter (yes, BUTTER) and cherry preserves. A banana. A cup of espresso.
- Snack: Soaked almonds and a latte.
- Lunch: Mixed greens with quinoa and balsamic vinegar. A pear.
- Dinner: More mixed greens with millet falafel and a fried egg
And here was Thursday:
- Breakfast: Same as Wednesday. What can I say? I like toast. Suck on that, green juice.
- Snack: A latte with 2% milk and an apple.
- Lunch: This was where Gwyneth came into play. I improvised her "Avocado Toast." I took two slices of the Trader Joe's bread (I know, 4 slices of bread in one day. I will burn in Hell for this), slathered each one with a wedge of the Laughing Cow Lite French Onion cheese and 1/8 of an avocado. I sprinkled on a little bit of salt for flavor. Delicious. Seriously. Though I may have been very hungry when I consumed this.
- Dinner. Pizza. From a pizza place. With sausage and lots of cheese.
I weighed in this morning at Weight Watchers and lost all of the weight I had gained over Easter, and then some. So thanks, Goop! (And also, thanks, me, for finally chucking all the Easter sweets.)
Enjoy this post? Click like on the Hammervision Facebook page and join the party.
Type your email address in the box and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.