(Through 4 p.m. on Friday, April 13)
1. Neil Funkmaster Flex - Derrick Rose is having a baby: What it means for the Bulls
2. Chicago Bulls Confidential - Do Rose's struggles in return prove the Hamilton signing is officially a bust?
3. Chicanísima: Latino politics, news and culture - Marlins suspend Ozzie Guillen over Castro comments but they should have fired him
4. Mary Tyler Mom - Easter for Heathens: Religious Holidays When You're Not Religious
5. A City Mom - Vicious Poodles Attack!
6. When You Put It That Way -Kate Middleton pregnant? Can't we just leave the girl alone??
7. Da Bears Blog - On Devin Hester's Role With the 2012 Chicago Bears
8. The Beeronaut - BREAKING: Lagunitas to build new brewery in Chicago
9. An Agnostic in Wheaton - Defending science from religion – creationism vs. evolution
10. Posts on Post - How to go on a first date
11. What's That Noise? - What's That Light?
12. Show Me Chicago - Chicago's Summer 2012: Festivals and Events Calendar.
13. Portrait of an Adoption - Anti-bullying Reading Recommendations for Children and Teens
14. Music Mom - How to Pronounce Gotye (and Other Useful Information)
15. Chicago Quirk - Five tips for surviving BaconFest
16. Chicago Bulls Confidential - Hamilton leads team to victory despite failing to escape the Bogans role
17. Mary Tyler Mom - Rosen v. Romney: The Mommy Wars Continue
18. District 299: The Inside Scoop on CPS - White Parent Pushback
19. Chicago At Night - Gigantour 2012 Chicago Concert Review: Megadeth, Motörhead, Volbeat and Lacuna Coil Live at the Aragon Ballroom, Friday 2/10/12
20. Cubs Den - Cubs Minor League Recap: Rizzo hits two bombs, Wood and Raley solid but Cates gets shelled
Filed under: Most-viewed posts