You can see how sports blogs did very well this week but overall a great cross-section of posts among the top 20 this week...
(Through 4 p.m. on Friday)
1. Chicago Chivalry - Jeremy Lin is a Better Role Model than Derrick Rose and It's Not Even Close
2. Chicago At Night - Guns N' Roses Concert Review - "Up Close and Personal Tour," Live at House of Blues Chicago - Sunday, 2/19/12 (With Setlist)
3. Chicago Quirk - I'm a Chicagoan, and I like ketchup on my hot dog. Deal with it.
4. Moms Who Drink And Swear - Snips, snails, puppy dog tails, body odor, boners and BOOKS: A blog about boys
5. Portraits of an Adoption - I had no one to eat lunch with and no one to play with at recess.
6. As I See It -Pau Gasol trade to Chicago Bulls: Good or Bad?
7. Hammervision - A Bittersweet Breakup After a Decade of Love
8. As I See It - Floyd Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao: Death of boxing?
9. Chicago Bulls Confidential - Does Rose want to play with Gasol?
10. An Agnostic in Wheaton - Republicans Pleading for Atheist Vote
11. Red Light District -Toews involved in downtown car accident
12. Chicago's Real Law Blog - Is “Chink In The Armor” Offensive If There’s No Bad Intent?
13. Ups and Downs of a Yoga Mom - John Friend Steps Down as Anusara Yoga Leader
14. Becoming Nikki Lynette -Why Rihanna and Chris Brown doing a new song together isn't the end of the damned world
15. Bullsville - Will the Bulls Trade Boozer to the Lakers for Gasol?
16. Show Me Chicago - Chicago Restaurant Week 2012: A Guide to Some of Chicago's Top Picks.
17. Red Light District - SOURCES: Toews' injury is a concussion
18. Chicago Bears Huddle - Bears not likely to go on a free agency spending spree
19. Chicago Sports Guru - If Fired, Top 5 Things Illini Nation will miss about Bruce Weber
20. Candid Candace - RPM Italian Restaurant's Opening Night With Giuliana and Bill Rancic and the Melman's!
Filed under: Most-viewed posts