Posts tagged "Sportsmanship"
Meet The Blogger
Tracy A. Stanciel
I live in Chicago with my husband and two daughters. My passion for parenting and education is what inspired me to start blogging. Parenting is an important responsibility that is not to be taken lightly. Unfortunately, too many people take it lightly so I have lots of things to blog about.
Good And Bad Parents Top 10
- Why do teenage girls dress so provocative?
- Can Your Teenager Have Sex In Your Home?
- Colorado Shooting Reveals The Nominee For Worst Father Of The Year
- Is your kid a racist and are you ok with that?
- Preschool Sex Scandal Between 4-year olds and 5-year olds
- McDonald's isn't making your kid fat, but maybe you are!
- 5 Reasons why parents should not bring their kids (ages 7 & under) to late night movies
- Spanking A Child = Mental Illness?
- It's A Graduation, Not A Football Game!
- Parents who take their children out of school to go on vacation
GOOD AND BAD PARENTS ON FACEBOOK
- March 2014
- February 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
Latest on ChicagoNow
from Chicago Weather Watch by Weather Girl
posted today at 9:37 am
from How Quickly They Change by Yoga Mom
posted today at 9:35 am
from The Condoist by Rebecca Thomson
posted today at 9:13 am
from Steve Dale's Pet World by Steve Dale
posted today at 9:12 am
from Ups And Downs Of A Yoga Mom by Yoga Mom
posted today at 8:59 am
Read these ChicagoNow blogs
Read these ChicagoNow Bloggers
Erin Masseyfrom God Sends Me Hearts:
Flyer alerts and shopping advice from InsideShopper.com