Posts tagged "Adoptive Parents"
Meet The Blogger
Tracy A. Stanciel
I live in Chicago with my husband and two daughters. My passion for parenting and education is what inspired me to start blogging. Parenting is an important responsibility that is not to be taken lightly. Unfortunately, too many people take it lightly so I have lots of things to blog about.
Good And Bad Parents Top 10
- Why do teenage girls dress so provocative?
- Can Your Teenager Have Sex In Your Home?
- Colorado Shooting Reveals The Nominee For Worst Father Of The Year
- Is your kid a racist and are you ok with that?
- Preschool Sex Scandal Between 4-year olds and 5-year olds
- McDonald's isn't making your kid fat, but maybe you are!
- 5 Reasons why parents should not bring their kids (ages 7 & under) to late night movies
- Spanking A Child = Mental Illness?
- It's A Graduation, Not A Football Game!
- Parents who take their children out of school to go on vacation
GOOD AND BAD PARENTS ON FACEBOOK
Latest on ChicagoNow
from Interesting Chicago by Peter Bella
posted today at 3:12 am
from Sarah Takes On The Movies by Sarah The Movie Critic
posted today at 12:14 am
from Six Brown Chicks by Six Brown Chicks
posted Wednesday at 11:43 pm
from Life: One Post at a Time by Jayme Ryan-Zobel
posted Wednesday at 11:25 pm
from The Beeronaut by Mark McDermott
posted Wednesday at 11:10 pm
Read these ChicagoNow blogs
To share in and delight in the benefits of healthy relationships and healthy marriages with self and others.
An Irishman's take on the Windy City
Chicago Cubs news and comprehensive blog, featuring old school baseball writing combined with the latest statistical trends
Read these ChicagoNow Bloggers
Flyer alerts and shopping advice from ChicagoShopping.com