One of my favorite movies, The Princess Bride, just celebrated the 25th anniversary of its theatrical release, and – as such – I thought it'd be fun to highlight the original trailer.
As a bonus, we'll also go through the top 10 quotes from the movie:
1. "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." – Um, Inigo Montoya
2. "As you wish." – Westley
3. "I only dog paddle." – Fezzik
4. "You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword, and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?" – Westley
5. "Inconceivable!" – Vezzini
6. "Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world, except for a nice MLT – mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe." – Miracle Max
7. "I'm not a witch, I'm your wife. But after what you just said, I'm not even sure I want to be that any more." – Valerie
8. "Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam …" – The Impressive Clergyman
9. "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours." – Westley
10. "Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind. The end." – Grandpa
• Joe Grace is a writer and journalist who lives in Chicago with his wife. His name is not Inigo Montoya. His father still is very much alive. Prepare to live.
PREVIOUS POST: How Finding Nemo can make your relationship stronger
IF YOU LIKED THIS , YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Three potential sequels to 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter'