What would this world be without fathers? I guess the answer to that question depends on who you're asking. A lot of women these days are either bitter with their fathers, their children's fathers or both. In any case, I feel that fathers play an essential role in the development of children. Let's face it, none of us would be here if it weren't for a mother and a father.
With that being said, Fathers day is this weekend and I'd like to share a few freebies I've found around the web to help celebrate Dad. Without further adieu, here's a list of free stuff for Dad to take advantage of.
- Dad can stop by TCBY for a cold and tasty treat
- If you stop by the Denny's website to create a free e-card for dad, you can also receive a coupon for a free pancake puppies sundae with the purchase of an entree
- Stop by Caribou Coffee for a drink and dad gets one free
- Take dad to Ikea to pick out a gift before 11am on Sunday and dad gets free breakfast and coffee
- Buy a 5x7 photo greeting card from Kodak and receive an 8X10 photo collage free. Be sure to print out the coupon from their Facebook page
- Purchase dad a $50 Ruby Tuesday gift card and get a $15 bonus coupon
- Treat dad to Medieval Times for dinner anda tournament and he gets in free with the purchase of one regular adult admission. Use promo code DFWEB
- If you're looking for something fun to do for the whole family, a few local zoo's across the country are offering free admissions this Fathers Day week. Be sure to check the list to find a zoo near you.
I'm sure there are a lot more freebies where those came from, if you've found any that I've missed do share! As always your comments are appreciated.