Sunday will be my first mothers day as a mommy. Last year this time, I was only 3 months pregnant so I didn't see a reason to celebrate. Go-2-baby is now 5.5 months old, she will be six months in 12 days. Anyhow, I'm pretty excited about mothers day however I don't have any plans as far as I know. I don't really know how this whole thing works anyway. All I know is that I'll be happy spending the day with the ones I love most. Well what will also be cool is to get some free stuff while I'm enjoying the day. Here are a few freebies I found around the web for Mothers day 2012.
- Caribou Coffee: Buy one, get one free with this coupon. Print it out or save it on your phone.
- Ruby Tuesday: Get a voucher for a free Simply Fresh cookbook if you dine at Ruby Tuesday on May 13.
- Ikea: Free breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, and potatoes and a cup of coffee on Sunday until 11 a.m. Limited to one per family.
- Starbucks: Get half-priced Frappucinos at Starbucks from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. until May 15.
- Bath and Body Works: Send Mom an ecard from Bath and Body Works, and she'll get a coupon for a free travel-size item.
- Olive Garden: Get a free appetizer or dessert of up to $9 with a purchase of two dinner entrees using this coupon.
- Denny's: Send Mom a Denny's ecard and you'll get a free cookie.
- Champps: Eat at Champps on May 12th and May 13th and mom will get a free reusable card that will give her $10 off a $25 purchase. You can use it once a month for a year.
- Hooter's: Moms get 10 free boneless wings when they eat at participating restaurants on May 13.
- Free admission to public gardens: Take a turn around a beautiful public garden with free admission on May 13.
- TCBY: Free frozen yogurt for moms on May 13.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Get a free spinach artichoke dip by liking CPK's Facebook page. Offer lasts until May 14.
DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE KIDS: And of course those of us mommies in Chicago who want to do something free with the little ones this weekend, be sure to check out National Train Day at Union Station tomorrow May 12, 2012 from 11am-4pm. There will be tons of free activities for the entire family to enjoy. Check out the website for more information.