Do yourself a little favor and answer these questions. Don't sweat it out too much, just answer from your gut. Take time to type or write them out. Get a fun journal or create a new file on your computer to store some of these exercises in. It will help you decide what you want and help you get started figuring things out.
- What makes you happy?
- What is important to you?
- What do you really care about?
- How much money do you want/need to make?
- How much education are you willing to pursue?
- If you had to choose, would you rather work with People, Data, Things or Ideas, or a combination of these
- How would your friends describe you?
- I loose track of time when........
The answers to these questions will help you create a vision of what you want and will help you reach your educational, career or personal goals.