Need help finding a healthy gift for the holidays? From November 12th through December 12th, I will be featuring great fitness-related gift ideas- stocking stuffers and beyond! I've searched long and hard for gifts that fit the bill for people who like to exercise and appreciate fitness!
Day 21 | FitBit One
Feedback is one of the best ways to make improvements - especially when it comes to your body. FitBit One helps you get it done!
Ideal Gift Candidate?
- Anyone who wants to measure absolutely everything that's essential to staying fit & healthy.
- People who are looking for an aid that will help them lose weight and manage their health naturally.
What is it?
It's a small, portable and extremely discreet device tracks:
- steps taken
- calories burned
- distance traveled
- stairs climbed
- hours slept
- quality of sleep
Why it made the list?
- All of your stats, including how well you slept, how many steps you've taken and how many calories you've burned sync automatically to you computer or iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Intergates with other apps like Lose It and My Fitness Pal.
- Sends a weekly stats email to keep you up-to-date.
- Allows for friendly competition by comparing friends' FitBit One Results with your own.
- It's an all around great device that is really tiny (no one will ever know you're wearing it) that keeps you accountable to your own fitness.
How much is it?
Where can I get it?
Recap of previous days
Day 1 | KLUTCHclub
Day 2 | Affirmats Yoga Mats
Day 3 | Vibram FiveFingers Footwear
Day 4 | Fit Plan Journal by Gaiam
Day 5 | Utopia Thermal Hoodie by Brooks
Day 6 | The Laundress
Day 7 | Shhh. Three-Way Personal Care Bar
Day 8 | POLAR FT7 Heart Rate Monitor
Day 9 | VIEWSport Apparel
Day 10 | Spooner Board & Pop Squeak Pogo Jumper
Day 11 | NUX Activewear
Day 12 | Champion Running Tights
Day 13 | Rodney Yee Core Centered Yoga
Day 14 | The Water Bottle Edition
Day 15 | GetFit Body Fat Scale
Day 16 | On Running Shoes
Day 17 | HEAD Digital Running Gloves
Day 18 | Everything Fits Gym Bag
Day 19 | TRX Home Suspension Training System
Day 20 | Waterproof Armband by Amphibx H2O Audio
Traci D Mitchell is a Chicago-based health and fitness writer and spokesperson. She's on-the-go everywhere trying out new and healthy things with a Chicago appeal. You can reach Traci through ChicagoNow, on Twitter @tracidmitchell or at www.tracidmitchell.com