Sometimes a healthy gift can be hard to find. From November 12th through December 12th, I will be featuring a great fitness-related gift idea for the holidays. I've searched long and hard for gifts that fit the bill for people who like to exercise and appreciate fitness!
Day 1 | KLUTCHclub
I'm starting the list off strong with KLUTCHclub. In a word: Genius!
Ideal Gift Candidate?
Any man or woman who likes to try new, very useful and very cool health and fitness related products.
What is it?
KLUTCHclub is a new monthly subscription service that sends a hand-picked and “themed” box of holistic health, fitness and wellness products - organic protein bars, workout wear, skincare products, teas, etc. -right to your doorstep every month, making it a no brainer to incorporate healthier choices with ease.
Why it made the list?
When I signed up for my KLUTCHclub, I didn't really know what to expect. I can honestly say it exceeded my expectations. I've used everything in the box, which included:
- Pure Matters protein powder (pea-based, chocolate and non-GMO...love.)
- Good Greens gluten free natural raw bar (so good you'd never guess that had a bit of 'green' in them.)
- Yurbuds ear phones (they fit my ears great and block out all ambient noise. It's been just me and my music.)
- DeVita Natural Eyeliner (gunk-free eyeliner that has a sharpener built into the cap!)
- Several other healthy items, like acai chews, flax meal and Omega 3 supplements
If your recipient is a man, no worries! KLUTCHmen caters to men, too.
How much does it cost?
$16 to $18 per month (you can subscribe for 1, 3 or 12 months)
Where can I get it?
Order KLUTCHclub right here! (boxes ship on the 15th of every month)
Traci D Mitchell is a Chicago-based health and fitness writer and spokesperson. She's on-the-go everywhere trying out new and healthy things with a Chicago appeal. You can reach Traci through ChicagoNow, on Twitter @tracidmitchell or at www.tracidmitchell.com.