Sometimes a healthy gift can be hard to find. From November 12th through December 12th, I will be featuring great fitness-related gift ideas for the holidays. I've searched long and hard for gifts that fit the bill for people who like to exercise and appreciate fitness!
Day 5 | Utopia Thermal Hoodie by Brooks
A good hoodie is hard to come by. Especially one that can keep you warm in the winter when going out for a run in brisk weather.
Ideal Gift Candidate?
- Runners who are looking for something to run in that will keep them warm and safe.
- Fitness buffs who want to wear something sporty that looks great when they go to the gym!
What is it?
It's a hoodie for runners! This particular hoodies comes in a variety of fun colors
Why it made the list?
- It's great for staying active in cold weather, especially below 40 degrees.
- It's not bulky and fits great.
- The reflective strips made it easy for me to be seen while running along the lakefront after dark.
- There is plenty of space to keep things like phones, tissues, etc.
- It has thumb holes. And I love thumb holes.
How much does it cost?
About $110 for women; $120 for men
Recap of previous days
Traci D Mitchell is a Chicago-based health and fitness writer and spokesperson. She's on-the-go everywhere trying out new and healthy things with a Chicago appeal. You can reach Traci through ChicagoNow, on Twitter @tracidmitchell or at www.tracidmitchell.com