Need help finding a healthy gift for the holidays? From November 12th through December 12th, I will be featuring great fitness-related gift ideas -stocking stuffers and beyond! I've searched long and hard for gifts that fit the bill for people who like to exercise and appreciate fitness!
Day 11 | NUX Activewear
Need an alternative to apparel
Ideal Gift Candidate?
- Women who like to exercise, want high quality apparel, but don’t want to spend a small fortune!
What is it?
NUX Jungle Green Tank
Why it made the list?
- Quality: I love the quality and feel of NUX’s apparel. It’s performance-based and really fits well. The material feels a little thicker than other popular brands, but doesn’t feel heavy.
- Styles: NUX offers a variety of patterns and cuts that are complementary to a lot of different body types. Everything looks sporty, but not boring.
- Durability: I’m hard on the clothes I exercise in, and wear them often. So far so good with my NUX apparel. Nothing has gotten pilled, stretched out or faded. Still looks great.
- Cost: This was probably the deciding factor for me. It’s not uncommon for a good workout top and bottoms to run upwards of $150. The NUX tank I have ran $42, and yoga pants or capris are between $49 and $70. Not bad! If I can get a pair of capris and a tank for less than $100, it’s a good day.
How much is it?
Items run roughly between $30 - $70.
Where can I get it?
OnlineNUXUSA.com or at one of the following locations:
500 N. Kingsbury
Chicago, IL 60654
700 N. Carpenter
Chicago, IL 60622
Highland Park, IL. 60035
Body & Sole
931 Green Bay Road
Winnetka, IL 60093
Chicago NUX Goddess
Recap of previous days
Day 1 | KLUTCHclub
Day 2 | Affirmats Yoga Mats
Day 3 | Vibram FiveFingers Footwear
Day 4 | Fit Plan Journal by Gaiam
Day 5 | Utopia Thermal Hoodie by Brooks
Day 6 | The Laundress
Day 7 | Shhh. Three-Way Personal Care Bar
Day 8 | POLAR FT7 Heart Rate Monitor
Day 9 | VIEWSport Apparel
Day 10 | Spooner Board & Pop Squeak Pogo Jumper
Traci D Mitchell is a Chicago-based health and fitness writer and spokesperson. She's on-the-go everywhere trying out new and healthy things with a Chicago appeal. You can reach Traci through ChicagoNow, on Twitter @tracidmitchell or at www.tracidmitchell.com