Need help finding a healthy gift for the holidays? From November 12th through December 12th, I will be featuring great fitness-related gift ideas- stocking stuffers and beyond! I've searched long and hard for gifts that fit the bill for people who like to exercise and appreciate fitness!
Day 14 | The Water Bottle Edition by Sigg | bobble | Vapur
Ideal Gift Candidate?
- Anyone who needs a durable, BPA-free water bottle for workouts or day-to-day activities
- People who want the least amount of plastic possible thrown into landfills! Love to the earth, friends!
What is it?
3 awesome water bottles. Each different. Each unique. Each totally functional. Each great for a workout.
Why it made the list?
- SIGG makes the list with its brand spankin' new Active Top bottle that has four modes: open, close, air and clean. It's strong, yet light and made of aluminum - which means it's recyclable. SIGG makes a bunch of adorable designs for the kiddos, too.
- bobble makes the list because it comes totally tricked out with a filter to ensure the water you're drinking is pure and good. One bobble filter will yield about 300 single serve bottles before you should replace. The bobble is also BPA-free!
- Vapur makes the list with the Element bottle because it's foldable, freezable and very, very reusable. When the bottle is full, it stands. When it's empty, it can be folded and tucked away. This bottle comes fully equiped with an attachment clip, which makes it easy to clip onto a gym bag! Vapur also makes a line of cute kids' bottles, too. Last but not least, the Vapur is made in Chicago!
How much is it?
SIGG Active Top: $24.99 - $26.99
Recap of previous days
Day 1 | KLUTCHclub
Day 2 | Affirmats Yoga Mats
Day 3 | Vibram FiveFingers Footwear
Day 4 | Fit Plan Journal by Gaiam
Day 5 | Utopia Thermal Hoodie by Brooks
Day 6 | The Laundress
Day 7 | Shhh. Three-Way Personal Care Bar
Day 8 | POLAR FT7 Heart Rate Monitor
Day 9 | VIEWSport Apparel
Day 10 | Spooner Board & Pop Squeak Pogo Jumper
Day 11 | NUX Activewear
Day 12 | Champion Running Tights
Day 13 | Rodney Yee Core Centered Yoga
Traci D Mitchell is a Chicago-based health and fitness writer and spokesperson. She's on-the-go everywhere trying out new and healthy things with a Chicago appeal. You can reach Traci through ChicagoNow, on Twitter @tracidmitchell or at www.tracidmitchell.com