New Year's Day is a time for goal-setting... especially when you didn't receive a TARDIS or DeLorean time machine for Christmas. I have several resolutions for 2013, from little to lofty. Here's my list:
1. I resolve to blog at least twice a week. I'd prefer 3 or 4 times, but let's be realistic, shall we?
2. I want to feel good in my costumes, so I resolve to go to my gym, My Time Fitness, 2-3 times a week. Except when I have to blog. Or sew. Speaking of...
3. I resolve to finish my Margaery Tyrell costume. I have screen-accurate fabric, and it's just sitting there!
4. I resolve to either say positive things about new episodes of Doctor Who, or stop watching it. The cute outfits that the new Companion wears do not count as "positive things."
5. I resolve to be open-minded about:
- Anything Disney does to Star Wars.
- How Marvel might revive Peter Parker.
- The show King of the Nerds on TBS. (Please, please, please don't make us look bad!!)
6. I resolve to shop less online, and more at local comic and game shops. Wanderer's Refuge in Lincoln Square, expect to see my geek guy and me again soon! :)
7. I canceled my subscription to Star Wars: The Old Republic, but I resolve to finish my Smuggler's main storyline before I bail entirely.
8. Finally, I resolve to get better at guitar and/or bass, if only to play music from the obscure rhythm video game Gitaroo Man.
What are your New Year's resolutions? Post below, especially if they're geeky!