Welcome to FutureSox, the premier destination for information on Chicago White Sox prospects and minor leaguers. This endeavor was started in 2002 by a handful of writers with a passion for finding the stars of tomorrow in the White Sox system, and in 2010 we joined the ChicagoNow community. Over the years we have developed relationships with the White Sox and all the affiliate clubs, as well as players, scouts and journalists. This allows us to provide our readers and followers with a broad and deep view into the farm system.
What we produce:
- Analysis and twice-annual rankings of White Sox prospects
- In-depth MLB draft coverage
- Detailed profiles of all our top 30 prospects and select others
- Prospect interviews
- In-person scouting reports from the affiliate parks
- Exclusive videos and photos of White Sox prospects
- Coverage of all the important news involving Sox minor leaguers
- Podcast discussions with some of our writers
- Guest posts written by players, scouts and affiliate front office staff
- Feature analysis pieces, monthly awards, offseason league coverage and more!
How you can connect with us:
- If you put your email address in the subscription box on the right side of the page, you will be notified automatically whenever we publish a new article. No spam, opt out at any time.
- Our Twitter (@FutureSox) is very active, and the best place to get up-to-the-minute news
- Our prospect videos can be found on our YouTube channel
- We have a Facebook page where we post links to all our articles and get reader feedback
- We are affiliated with SoxTalk.com, one of the biggest White Sox discussion forums on the web. They have a specific forum just for minors talk, so you can join in the discussion there as well.
Who we are – our current writers and contributors:
- Matt Cassidy (Editor, rankings coordinator, social media)
- Dan Santaromita (Editor Emeritus, now with Comcast SportsNet, Draft Tracker lead)
- Rob Young (Assistant Editor, affiliate reporter)
- James Fox (Draft and international amateur specialist, features)
- Ken Sawilchik (Focus writer)
- Clinton Cole (Photographer, podcast lead)
- Julie Brady (Columnist - The Silo, Winston-Salem correspondent)
- Brian Bilek (White Sox insider)
- Eric Oliver (News and Notes, features)
- Owen Schoenfeld (Draft writer)
- Kim Contreras (Arizona correspondent, photographer and videographer)
- Writers Emeritus who still contribute occasionally, and where they've graduated to in sports media: Will Siskel (Baseball Prospectus, now the Milwaukee Brewers), Matt Lynch (Boras Corp), Jason Gage (owner of SoxTalk.com), Daniel Shapiro (NowThis), Tony Mazzucca (MLB Advanced Media), Jeff Buchanan
How you can contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Any of the social media outlets mentioned above
- We are always open to feedback and suggestions
Other Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) with links:
Thanks for your interest in FutureSox!
Want to know right away when we publish a new article? Type your email address in the box on the right-side bar (or at the bottom, if on a mobile device) and click the "create subscription" button. Our list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.