Power2Switch launched a new contest to win free electricity for a year!
To QUALIFY, you must be a Power2Switch customer. (Not a customer yet? Become one here: https://power2switch.com/)
To ENTER, you must:
1) Answer (via a comment on the linked blog) the question below and then...2) Complete the entry form here: (https://power2switch.com/contest/billpay)
QUESTION: “If you have already switched to an alternative electricity supplier, are you seeing any savings on the cost of your electricity? If you just switched for this contest, what was preventing you from switching before today? What were you waiting for??”
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS! THE MORE PEOPLE YOU SHARE WITH WHO SWITCH AND ENTER, THE MORE ENTRIES YOU GET INTO THE CONTEST!
You must be an Illinois resident to qualify. Winner will be announced on the Power2Switch blog on January 1st!
And don't forget you can always save more energy by following these simple tips given by Seyi Fabode (CEO & Founder of Power2Switch)
SIMPLE ENERGY SAVINGS ADVICESeyi mentioned in addition to switching to save money, there are other simple ways to save...
- Turn off the lights when you aren't using them.
- Never sleep with the lights on - it's a huge waste (of $ and electricity)
- Kill the Vampires! (Vampire plugs that is!) Energy Vampires are appliances that use energy even while they're not on, see...they are dead but still suck energy,...hence, they are vampires - anyway, Seyi mentioned you can replace regular plugs with special anti-vampire plugs. These are great for TVs, computers and they monitor how long appliances have been on and turn them off when unused - saving you money on your electric bill! You can find these online or at Home/Hardware stores.
- Ask your landlord for energy-efficient appliances, like "Energy-Star Rated". In the long run, they will save you both money! It's a win-win!