In the show, Psychic Kids Children of the Paranormal , young people report that they are frightened because they see and sense ghosts or spirits. Their parents feel helpless to protect them. Besides being validated by an older man who is psychic and who accompanies young people to haunted places - which is what happens in the show - there is another way for youth to experience sensitivity to spirits as a gift rather than a curse.
- Call on Archangel Michael, who has a sword that he uses to protect you from harm.
- Sing the musical scale and explain that the "bad" spirits like to hang out in the low notes, and the kind and good spirits like to hang out in the high notes. The idea is to make the whole house feel like the high notes. Sing hymns or a sacred songs.
- Sage is helpful. Make up a little song like, "You have to leave now; you are not welcome; leave now and go into the Light."
- Just for fun, make a conga line through the house sending out the bad energies while saging and singing. The more laughter and play there is in the house, the less comfortable the lower or fearful vibrations/ghosts/spirits feel.
- Pray for the spirits. Let the kids know that all the bad spirits were good people who felt sad and scared inside and made a lot of poor choices. When we pray for them not to feel sad and scared, they may get better or run for the hills.