This afternoon, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-CA) is reeling from the leaking of the following list of 10 alternate alibis he considered to explain his secret late-night visit last week to the White House:
- Felt duty-bound to help an aging President find his TV remote.
- When Melania is away, only a gentle-rocking GOP embrace can put Trump asleep.
- Reince Priebus needed help taking down hard-to-reach Paul Ryan photos.
- Bucket West Wings Night.
- Was helping fit Steve Banon with a new CPAP mask.
- Halfway-to-Halloween trick-or-treating with Barron and Tiffany.
- Was ensuring no illegal unmasking occurred at Trump’s monthly Venetian-costume orgy.
- Was invited to the Lincoln bedroom to try out Stephen Miller’s cool new ghost-hunting gear.
- Needed to drop off an audition tape for The Apprentice.
- Was just retracing steps to find his misplaced Ethics Handbook.
SkitSketchJeff is Jeff Burdick, who feels for the GOP. What a pity to agree the Pentagon and very rich desperately need more money, but then disagree on who to screw over to make that happen.
Get notified by email of new FluffPost humor. Provide your address below & click “Subscribe By Email.” You can opt out any time.