1) Witness a Mexican stand-off, involving actual Mexicans.
2.) Express regrets to Shania Twain that Mark Twain died 55 years before she was born – proving “never the Twain shall meet.”
3.) Replicate John Mayer’s ability to fake sensitivity and likability in verse only.
4.) Next time a drunk heckler interrupts my poetry recital to demand a good synecdoche, be quick witted enough to reply “a-hole.”
5.) Tweak my lozenge-patch invention. Forehead application is still a bit cumbersome.
SkitSketchJeff is Jeff Burdick, who wonders where Mitt Romney has gone. Has Secret Service taken him to a secret, undisclosed location to protect his mouth from any more terrorist attacks by his foot?
And a few entries from the “5 Jokes Hall of Fame”...
- 5 Jokes about Breaking News
- 5 Jokes for the 4th of July
- 5 Jokes about Aliens, Average Americans & Affluence
- 5 Jokes about the Supreme Court
- 5 Jokes to Set Monday’s Mood
Get notified by email of new FluffPost humor. Provide your address below & click “Subscribe By Email.” You can opt out any time.