1. Is it a sin to lie about my weight?
2. Am I alone feeling Methodists are a bit overbearing since they united?
3. What does it mean when they list their favorite TV show and movie as Dancing With the Stars and “Footloose – just the first half”?
4. When will you improve the blocking feature? (I live chatted with “Judges 15:7” a couple times, and he’s starting to creep me out.)
5. Can Jesus see my drunk IMing?
6. I’m dating a real hot Catholic, but I don’t speak Spanish. Should I insist on ESL classes?
7. When’s too early to take a date home to the compound?
8. I’m Christian, but not “crazy” Christian. Any plans to create a niche dating site just for us?
9. Why are Mormons even allowed here?
10. Everyone says a mutual love of God is important, but what if – despite my very best efforts – God just isn’t reciprocating enough?
SkitSketchJeff is Jeff Burdick, who has faith Tim Tebow will develop the footwork and arm precision to become an atleast mediocre pocket quarterback. For more FluffingtonPost humor, visit BurdickComm.com.
Get notified by email of new FluffPost humor. Provide your address below & click “Subscribe By Email.” You can opt out any time.