I know I usually talk about sports,politics, and current events.
I thought I would change things up by doing a blog about something that is kind of funny even though drug addiction is an awful thing.
Here's the people I have come up with:
1. Christian Bale in " The Fighter"
- The character he played had a HBO documentary called "High on Crack Street." Nuff said.
2. Chris Rock in "New Jack City"
- The true essence of a homeless crackhead turned NYPD informant.
3. Ryan Gosling in "Half-Nelson"
- He was a crack-addicted history teacher. He got high in the girl's locker room. A student caught him.
4. Dope Fiend Willie in "I'm Bout It"
- Willie wore a fur coat in...New Orleans. He always had a cup in his hand. "Can I drink with ya?"
5. Halle Berry in "Jungle Fever" (Honorable Mention)
- She didn't really do much in the movie but she did have a line of note. Remember towards the end of the movie when she went up to Wesley Snipes and said "I'll suck your d--k for five dollars!!"
6. Samuel L. Jackson in "Jungle Fever"
- Gator was mean,nasty,loud, and hilarious. The dance scene was the stuff of legend(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_hlZDDTtks)
- "I like gettin' high"
7. Micheal C. Wright in "The Five Heartbeats"
- This character was loosely based on The Temptations lead singer David Ruffin. He was a talented singer who had a nasty drug habit. It was nice to see that he eventually beat his demons.
What do you think of my list? Leave a comment. Maybe I forgot someone.
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.