Next time someone gives you a compliment, don't feel flattered. Within every guy that's ever given a girl a compliment there is a pool of little white men that are just dying to explore your horizons.
- You are the prettiest girl in the entire world. This is false for a plethora of reasons. The first being that he couldn't possibly have seen every girl in the entire world and he is surely not qualified enough to make that judgment. The second reason is, come on, get real. You really think you're the prettiest girl in the world? Let's not kid ourselves. Beauty is very subjective and he's just a liar who is more interested in your bra size than the color of your eyes. Also, he's likely to have told every other poor girl who's crossed his path the exact same thing. Don't fall for this, look in the mirror and be reminded of the truth before you let his sweet talking take advantage of your young and unbalanced teenage hormones.
- No one I've ever met has made me feel the way you make me feel. Apparently, the person who is telling you this has just experienced his first boner at your expense. Don't let him make you think that you're so special he gets weak in the knees when he sees you. This just doesn't happen. The only thing that makes guys weak in the knees is the two minutes of pleasure they get out of watching an old porno. Guys will usually say this after you two have been making out for a half hour and he's tired of waiting around to see if you'll go down on him. If you really want to make him feel like he's never felt before don't be afraid to use your teeth, if ya know what I mean.
- You have such a great body. This is just bull crap. Guys don't really care if you have a "great body" when they just want to get some. They have a checklist and it goes like this 1. Boobs? 2. Ass? 3. Can I look at her face with out wanting to vomit? And 4. Is there a point of separation between her foot and leg (cankles suck)? If those four requirements are met then that's all it takes for them to give you this compliment of compliments. Don't let it go to your head. You still need to work out and pizza at 3 am still isn't a good idea.
- There is no one else like you. Well, I hope this is true otherwise I have a twin walking around that I don't know about. I mean, is there really anyone out there exactly like any one of us. The key here is to make you feel unique and individual, like one of those dancers in the Justin Timberlake videos. Someone tells you this and all of a sudden you picture yourself in your own music video and all the guys are gawking at you. It's true, there may be no one else like you, but that isn't necessarily as much of a compliment as it is just stating a fact. So pull your panties back up, he's not that sweet.
- I feel like you're too good for me. This is the best one because not only does it make you feel better about yourself, but it also makes feel bad for him. Most guys don't care if you're on their level or not. As long as you're easy to control, there when they want sex, and have somewhat of a personality--you're perfect for them. If someone is telling you you're too good for them they're either an insecure little brat or they are trying to break up with you and you took it as a compliment. Don't be an idiot. If someone says you're too good for them--agree with them and dump their ass. After all they're the ones that said it.
Filed under: Uncategorized