This event is for all you Yogi's and fitness lovers! It takes place on Saturday August 19th from 5-8pm at the Joffrey Ballet (10 E. Randolph st, Chicago). You will be doing yoga with renowned Master Yoga teacher Brooke Boon while listening to legendary musician Kat V. Class will be followed by a reception with light food prepared by Chef Charles Webb. Yoga starts at 5pm and the recrption starts at 6:30pm. Best part is that all profits go towards Salt and Light's efforts to support trafficked women in Chicago. Get your tickets here!
So what to expect??? This year the event will span two ballrooms (Great Rooms I & II), the Plateau (mezzanine level) and Living Room Lobby, which showcases the hotel’s gilded ceilings and barrel-vaulted, 2-story lobby plus you'll get the following with each ticket!
• Wines by Oxford Landing Estates
• Signature Cocktails by Absolut Elyx and Tequila Avion
• Premium beer by Heineken, Amstel Light, Stella Artois, 312 and Miller Lite
• Mini-spa, beauty & wellness services from top brands, salons & spas
• Try products from top skincare brands
• Hors d’oeuvres by W Chicago – City Center & IPO restaurant & Wow Bao
• Complete your look! (fashion jewelry, accessories and clothing from top Chicago designers including returning favorites)
• Red Carpet photos
Sounds like a blast! Can't wait to get some red carpet photo's!!
Here are two events for remaining summer events! There are more which I'll post in the days to come! In the meanwhile enjoy the sun!