Chicago’s Randolph Street Market, the country’s largest and liveliest urban antiques market (and my favorite), is celebrating 11 years as the premier vintage extravaganza with the can’t miss season opener kicking off summer on May 24 and 25, 2014. Doors open at 10 am, with early buy beginning at 8 am. Over 250 fabulous sellers, around the clock entertainment, disco dance party, a beer and wine garden with carnival games, hot international crowd and design stars, vintage beach bunnies, cooling stations and cabanas, fashion shows, artisan food vendors, and MUCH more- the indoor/outdoor season opener is the place to be and be seen to kick off your Chicago summer! Come for the amazing one-of-a-kind finds, and stay for the entire experience.
That's NOT all...here at Estrella Modas* we have teamed up with the great folks at the Randolph Street Market and we are GIVING 1 guest a free admission to the market this weekend ($20 savings)!! So all you have to do is LIKE Randolph Street Market on Facebook here and comment in our comments section of this article and you'll have your name enter a raffle drawing!
So what to expect this month at the Randolph Street Market?
• Sally Schwartz, Market founder, award winning party planner, and queen of vintage, will host VIP guests in her Cabana designed by internationally acclaimed Chicago designer, Michael Del Piero of Michael Del Piero Good Design.
• Come to the Fun Flower Foto Booth outside Sally's Cabana for professional and candid shots of you and your friends, which will be available for download for you to take home.
• 2013, 2012 & 2011 Emmy Award winner, Comedian/Travel & Foodie Expert Mark DeCarlo will make his debut at the Market. On Saturday, shoppers can take part in his interactive cooking demonstration where he will be giving away a free Caribbean vacation, as well as performing his Old Blue Eyes music set.
• Cool down in the Shade Shack and go back in time with a market-wide Disco dance party at noon Saturday. Windy City Jitterbug and guest Rockabilly DJ Killer Diller will be rocking and rolling all weekend long with different jams from all the eras! Additionally, Chicago’s own Dusty Groove will serve as a hub for our vinyl record sellers.
• A rotating list of bands will be playing around the clock including fan favorites Woodstreet Bloodhounds, The Toni Morrison Quartet and Contrabanda. Visit here to see the full list of entertainment!
• Bring your kids for a day of Treasure Hunting! and MUCH MUCH MORE!
Some more GENERAL INFORMATION RANDOLPH STREET!
Saturdays and Sundays, 10:00am to 5:00 pm
Beaux Arts Plumber’s Hall, 1340 W. Washington Street, Chicago FREE PARKING in huge onsite parking lot only steps away from entrance!
PRICE: Children 12 and under free, rest listed below!!!
$30 ~ FOUR GIRLFRIENDS TICKET PACKAGE
Arrive between 11am-2pm on May 24 or 25
- 1 Market Bar Mimosa each (4 total, receive a check off card at the gate and bring to market bar for beverage)
-1 photo op at the Randolph Market Photobooth (group photo, open noon-3 Saturday & Sunday)
- 1 discounted admission each (one voucher good for four (4) girlfriends, present paypal receipt in print or on smartphone at the entry gate)
$20 ~ EARLY BUYING SATURDAY MAY 24 TICKET
Outdoors at 8am & Indoors at 9am. General Admission at 10am. $25 at the gate.
$6 ~ THREE-FOR-TWO STUDENT ADMISSION TICKET
Student ID is required during check in.
So get those shopping bags ready and I'll see you all at the Randolph Street Market!
Tags: Chicago Fashion, Chicago's Randolph Street Market, Contrabanda, Estrella Modas, Free ticket Giveaway, Mark DeCarlo, Michael Del Piero, Randolph Street Market 2014, Randolph Street Market Giveaway 2014, Sally Schwartz, Urban Antiques Market, Woodstreet Bloodhounds